Professional Video Production and Editing
We’ll provide you with 3 x 90 seconds corporate class videos to enhance your sales message in order to convert more prospects into paying clients. Your completed videos will be delivered to you in .MOV format for you to upload to your YouTube Channel and embed on your website.
Here are links to three examples of how clients are using our videos:
(pages will open in a new tab so you don’t lose this page).
- Syrinx Za – Skin Care Products Sales
- David Shirley – Head-Hunter
- Me – Mick Say Website Development Message
Research and statistics prove that people are more likely to watch a video on your website than they are to read the full page of text, but only if the video is short and to the point.
Decision influencing video should be no more than 90 seconds duration otherwise the viewer will get board and navigate away. We recommend that you have short videos on your about us page and at the head of your main product or service pages.
We partner with Your Business Channel (YBC) as our video production team because they are the best in the world at what they do, producing TV quality video, at a price we mere mortals can afford.
Most website owners agree that video is one of the most powerful communication mediums of all time. Further, research has identified the power of video, including the fact that digital video is the most popular form of communication online with more people spending time watching video than updating their social media profiles and writing blogs (Universal McCann Wave5 Report).
- Video is 98% more likely to help you on the first page of Google
- Video on a web page increases response rates by an average of 45%
- Video makes website visitors 95% more likely to buy from you
(Forrester and ComScore)
And there’s more !
Senior company executives love video
- Forbes Insight found that 59% of senior executives prefer to watch video rather than reading text when both are available on the same page. (Forbes Insight, December 2010)
- 80% of executives are watching more online video today than they were a year ago. (Forbes Insight, December 2010)
- Video and other multi-media product viewing options were rated more effective than any other site initiatives in an Adobe survey of almost 2,000 interactive marketers. (Adobe, May 2011)
- 77% of mobile video viewers report watching more mobile video than they did one year ago. (eMarketer, 2010)
- Affluent consumers prefer video and search to other digital advertising formats, as 41% of affluent online shoppers reported to eMarketer that they took an action after seeing one of these two ad formats. (eMarketer, August 2011)
Video is great for online shopping
- Frequent online shoppers value video more heavily than other shoppers. 46% of frequent online shoppers prefer shopping on sites with video, compared with 30% of infrequent online shoppers. (Internet Retailer, November 2010)
- Visitors who view product videos are 85% more likely to buy than visitors who do not. (Internet Retailer, April 2010)
- Retail site visitors who view video stay two minutes longer on average and are 64% more likely to purchase than other site visitors. (Comscore, August 2010)